Aung Myo Min Makes Video Lending Support to Transgenders
Aung Myo Min Lends Support to transponders who suffered human rights violated by police in Mandalay. This video was shot in Mandalay, June 2014.
This Kind of Love is a documentary film currently being made in Burma
The story revolves around Aung Myo Min, pictured below. Myo is a human rights defender, expert on child rights issues, effective civil society leader and openly gay man in the traditional culture of Burma where the term LGBT remains largely unknown. Read more about Myo and the film below, and stay tuned. We’ll be updating this post and adding others, including scenes from the film and an interview with filmmaker Jeanne Hallacy.
We’re looking for all kinds of submissions relating to meditation. High-quality photos, video, audio recordings, writing- journalistic or creative.
Right now, we’re especially on the lookout for these kinds of media in posts:
- Video posts- anything from guided practice to vlogposts about meditation
- Photo essays- photo series that document a story or experience with very few words
And these kinds of post categories and themes:
- Guest Posts- all content in the post is totally yours- share your work with our audience
- Posts in any medium about people with a meditation practice who might otherwise be considered unlikely meditators due to their work or other life circumstances
- Posts about people with interesting but somewhat unconventional meditation practices (but not to the point of being kooky or outlandish)